The Law Firm offers to provide legal assistance to business entities carrying out business activity in the scope of tourist services. In this area the Law Firm’s offering includes:
- providing advice on the selection of the most advantageous legal form of conducting business activity in the area of providing tourist services
- providing legal advice in connection with seeking an entry in the register of tour operators and tourism intermediaries, drafting documents necessary for such entry being made and issuing opinions thereon
- rendering legal assistance to tour operators and tourism intermediaries in connection with the performance by them of their obligations resulting from the Tourist Services Act
- drafting and issuing opinions on documents necessary for business entities operating as tour operators, tourism intermediaries or travel agents, including contracts, agreements, general terms and conditions of contracts and agreements, rules and regulations relating to the provision of services, etc.
- representing Clients in lawsuits and arbitration proceedings
- carrying out the enforcement of receivables